Update: Various minimum and critical bug fixes in 1.3.8b!
Well well well, what do we have here? A new version of Bloo!
Before we go into details, please forgive me, I know I said next version will update the media section of Bloo however I wanted to polish some things up, especially with the stream. Media update will have to wait for one more version…
This release instead polishes Bloo a lot! Let’s get into details:
- Heavily updated Notifications engine to figure out feed stories and better error handling code. (Your old notifications will be cleared). If a story is not available it will default to the senders profile. Finally, viewing posts will automatically be expanded for you.
- All application posts now show up on the feed, you can only view them or comment on them but not interact with the applications themselves. They are indicated by a generic facebook icon.
- If you have hidden posts on Facebook, they won’t show at Bloo.
- Link posts now have a ‘link button’ which you press and it takes you to the actual url. You can also finally expand them and comment on them.
- Ability to instantly share links via the browser and YouTube app without opening Bloo.
- Faster stream rendering engine.
- Twitter, Palm status updates now show up on the feed.
- Icons are back for posts.
That’s it enjoy!