Update: All should be good now. I found a bug with the notification stories so this will be fixed in the next quick release.
I have posted a new update for Bloo today. Version 1.3.5a! Check out the features:
- Notifications for wall posts, comments and likes go to the corresponding post (Your older notifications will be removed as they do not contain the information required)
- Posts for other popular mobile apps now show up on the feed. This includes iPhone, Mobile Texts, BlackBerry, other Android apps.
- Marquee based title bar for the home screen, it will now slide if your status update is longer than the screen.
- Validation rules for all forms and auto correct is now enabled, try posting an empty status update🙂
- Updating your status goes through the normal Facebook status API, this means that other apps can now post comments to your posts.
- Ability to clear status.
- Various UI tweaks and optimizations.
Update on 1.3.5a
- Fixed an issue with YouTube posts getting different text.
- Removed the “is” verb from status update.
- Added BlackBerry app support.
In the next major version I will be working on the media section of Bloo including photo flinging and other features! Considering the official app has been dominating, Bloo has become more of a hobby of mine and I hope you guys enjoy the changes for those who are still sticking with Bloo.