I know it has been sometime since I posted here. I wanted to apologize for the lack of updates lately. Summer time with family trips and vacation with friends often make it hard to work and concentrate. This does not mean Bloo is dead for any reason or there is a lack of support.
Quite a few has been reworked for Bloo 1.3. This is a major release and lots of changes have been made under the hood for handling calls with Facebook.
The only thing thats keeping Bloo 1.3 from being released is the notifications. While the background service is working there are still a few issues that need to be taken care of. I was hoping to have 1.3 released this weekend but I feel like it needs more time.
Currently Bloo 1.3 offers the following changes:
- New feed, indefinitely scroll for seeing older posts, ability to expand or shrink posts with comments
- Ability to choose how many feed posts to load from the Preferences screen
- Video uploading, including title and description
- Post links. In addition you may choose from a list of previously visited links from your browser
- New comment screen including biggest section to post and type so you dont have to scroll back and forth. (Long press on a post to comment)
- New notifications. You will be notified in a background for notifications from your past 8 status updates as well as new wall posts, birthdays and event invitations.
- Better error handling for most calls made on Facebook
Hang in tight and I am sorry for all the delays and the lack of status updates.